So much has been happening and I have been neglecting my blog. I can hardly find time in the day to shower so actually sitting down to write anything longer than a text is hard. I LOVE being a mom and worked so hard to become one that I truly let everything else go. Even some house work. I know people find that shocking but I only clean after she goes to bed or naps.
The reason I am here is to share this great face mask with you. I feel like I have huge pores and I do everything I can to minimize them and keep them clean. This Black Mask is charcoal based and peels off. It comes with an applicator (score!) I tried it this week and it peeled off easy and I could see it cleaning out my pores. My skin looked even and so clear and still days 3 days later. You should use the mask 2-3 times a week and after cleansing your face with warm water to open the pores for best results.
You can get it on Amazon for a steel so check it out and let me know if you love it like I do!
Seriously guys try this mask!
I love trying new facial products and working on my skin health. I saw so many different people trying these, what I call, pore vacuums. I had to try but I didn’t want to spend a fortune.
I got the Derma Suction! It comes with 4 different attachments and two suctions speeds. The attachments allow you to get into all the groves of your face. Having two speeds or levels of suction gives you control over sensitive areas of your face.
I use this once a week, usually on Sundays. I cleanse my face and then use the Derma Suction. Keep the tool moving, do not let it sit in one spot on your face. I move in the same direction all over my face then go over it again the opposite direction. Once you are finished MOISTURIZE. I can’t say that enough! You just sucked not only the dirt and grime but the moisture out of your skin so you need to put it back. I usually use a moisture mask or a thick moisturizer cream.
You also want to clean out your took after each use, believe me you will be amazed and grossed out! There is also a small filter that will need to be changed periodically.
I have noticed a huge difference in my face and pores. My make up goes on smoother and my skin feels better. I don’t feel like I have little bumps everywhere or that my pores are full of gunk.
You can get yours at Bed Bath & Beyond (where I got mine it was $19.99), CVS, Walgreens and Wal Mart. These are just the places I have seen them. It’s not an expensive took and you will get great results!
Recently I have really been trying to find new products for my skin care. I have noticed a lot of changes and I really haven’t gotten into a good routine. I have found, that for me, I need something I can grab in a store and not order online or through a seller. I don’t order in advance so I need to just go pick some up. I also don’t like a super expensive price tag so that is important to me. I don’t personally think I have to stick with a full line either, I am mixing and matching what I like best. Here is what I am currently using.
- Hill Country Make Up Remover Wipes / For those of you not in Texas, this is the HEB version. I have also used Neutrogena and fine them to work exactly the same so I purchase whichever is less $$$ – I use this wipe first to remove all my make up for the day or to refresh after a workout.
- Fresh Foaming Cleanser / Neutrogena – I really like this cleanser, it gets deep into my pores and my face looks fresh with no residue after using. I use this after the make up remover.
- Pore Refining Toner / Neutrogena – I have actually used this for a couple of years and every time I stop using it regularly I see my pores getting huge again. A bottle last a long time too because you just use a little bit on a cotton ball after cleansing.
- Pore Strips / Biore – My mom introduced these to me when I was younger (oh happy days) I love them. I actually really love to see everything they pull out of my skin. I buy the value pack that has the nose strips along with the one for your forehead. I cut the one for your forehead in half and use it on either side of my nose strip to get the additional pores on my cheeks. I also do the same with another strip for the chin. I do this once every other week after cleansing/before toner.
- Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream / Aveeno – I grabbed this one day because it was on sale and I feel in love. After washing my face at night I put this on my face, neck and back of my hands. I let it all soak in and my face feels so soft and I can see a difference in the evenness of my skin.
I try my best to do this every night. Sometimes I am lazy and it’s the last thing on my mind but I really see a big difference when I stick to it. I see less oil on my face half way through the day and less outbreaks, which have become a thing now that I am 30. Aging is fun. Try some of these if you are on the search and don’t be afraid to mix and match brands & products.