Happy Friday! here are some for holiday fun events in the area. If you are not local check your Facebook Events and search locally for similar things. A lot of churches, stores, kids play places, and more are doing free, socially distanced or virtual events!
Here are my top recommendations for the weekend along with the previous post!
Santa’s Village on Parade – Virtual! Supporting Network of Community Ministries, this is put on my the City of Richardson Parks & Recreation along with Network of Community Ministries. The virtual parade will debut on December 12 at 9:00am on the website. Link below for event
2. Photos with Santa at Dino Kidz, I absolutely love Dino Kidz! this is a great place for kids to play and they do fun free events regularly. Visit the link below to sign up in advance Saturday December 12 9:30am-11:30am, located in Allen.
3. Photos with the Grinch! Located at Blakc Gold Harley-Davidson in Allen. Saturday December 12 11ma-4pm. Head to the link below to schedule your appointment
4. Christmas on the Patios at the Rail in Frisco, Music, vendors, photo booth, games, food, carolers, and more! Free Admission – items for purchase. December 12 12pm-6pm
5. Drive in Movie at Celebration Park (Elf) December 12 at 6:00pm in Allen
6. Family Christmas Concert, Fairview Town Center in Fairview. December 12 at 7:00pm. Free event! Holiday music, prizes, and snow!
There are so many more but these are a few of my favorites and Free is always my favorite!
February is a month of celebrating for us; Valentine’s Day, Anniversary and my Birthday. I love it but I am not sure what my husband thinks lol. I enjoy taking time to celebrate the relationships in my life and ours is one I treasure.
For Valentine’s Day we went to Randy’s Steakhouse. It is located in Historic Downtown Frisco is a historic home built in 1869. There are private dining rooms for parties and a lounge perfect for any happy hour. Our service was great and the food delicious, it is a great spot for any celebration or date night. Make your Reservation at https://randyssteakhouse.com/
Celebrating our Anniversary we went to Perry’s Steakhouse also located in Frisco near Stonebriar Mall. We love Perry’s their food is amazing and the service is always outstanding. For our Anniversary they made us feel extra special with rose petals on the table and a sweet desert. Another great place to celebrate any occasion or just a night out. Make your reservation at a location near you https://perryssteakhouse.com/
My Birthday dinner was another amazing treat planned by my sweet husband. We headed over to Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, located in Plano, and the food was so good I really can’t explain. We had a bacon appetizer that was mouthwatering, literally a large piece of bacon in a glaze sauce that I would eat everyday if I could. The service is unmatched with personal touch from the birthday card they gave me, signed by the staff, to each person introducing themselves and ensuring your experience is perfect from beginning to end. This is a must for anyone so make your reservation today https://delfriscos.com/
I do NOT need all these fancy dinners by any means but once in a while it is fun to celebrate us and enjoy some delicious food. Which is your favorite?