Happy Friday! here are some for holiday fun events in the area. If you are not local check your Facebook Events and search locally for similar things. A lot of churches, stores, kids play places, and more are doing free, socially distanced or virtual events!
Here are my top recommendations for the weekend along with the previous post!
- Santa’s Village on Parade – Virtual! Supporting Network of Community Ministries, this is put on my the City of Richardson Parks & Recreation along with Network of Community Ministries. The virtual parade will debut on December 12 at 9:00am on the website. Link below for event
2. Photos with Santa at Dino Kidz, I absolutely love Dino Kidz! this is a great place for kids to play and they do fun free events regularly. Visit the link below to sign up in advance Saturday December 12 9:30am-11:30am, located in Allen.
3. Photos with the Grinch! Located at Blakc Gold Harley-Davidson in Allen. Saturday December 12 11ma-4pm. Head to the link below to schedule your appointment
4. Christmas on the Patios at the Rail in Frisco, Music, vendors, photo booth, games, food, carolers, and more! Free Admission – items for purchase. December 12 12pm-6pm
5. Drive in Movie at Celebration Park (Elf) December 12 at 6:00pm in Allen
6. Family Christmas Concert, Fairview Town Center in Fairview. December 12 at 7:00pm. Free event! Holiday music, prizes, and snow!
There are so many more but these are a few of my favorites and Free is always my favorite!