I am absolutely loving this AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask. It is perfect for dry winter days and after a deep exfoliating scrub. The thick cream goes on smooth and soothes your face while it soaks deep into your skin. I cannot describe how calming and cooling it feels.
I slather it on my face and neck twice a week after my exfoliating scrub to make sure I am putting that moisture back into my skin. Especially because exposing the new skin after exfoliating means you need to treat it well. Give back to your face and neck (also back of the hands) These are the places your age shows!
The best parts about the brand….they are eco friendly and very nature conscious about what is going into their product. They strive to impact the environment as little as possible and use a water return process at their manufacturing facility. Plus….
- You will never find parabens in AHAVA formulas.
- All products are vegan, just like AHAVA products have always been.
- AHAVA products endure strict allergy testing and are approved for sensitive skin.
- Our natural ingredients are sourced from nature, never from GMOs.
- AHAVA formulates products without the questionable compounds sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), Phthalates and Triclosan.
I have now used two of their products and completely love them both. The Hydration Cream Mask and the Water Mineral Hand Cream. Both really made a difference in my skin, don’t forget skin care is more than just your face! Check them out, I know you will fall in love too.
(Not an add, I don’t get paid or get anything from AHAVA. I just share what I love)